Thursday, November 18, 2010

Making cash - my way!

So I was runecrafting on my skiller and needed a water talisman. It was 7.1k!! I researched on what dropped it, so I could make cash off it. So here's what I learnt.

Go to the catacomb dungeon in Lumbridge and kill the level 13 Corpse Archers. They drop talismans. But get this - I made 110K off one inventory off them!!! Here's the proof:

Here is the inventory of what I obtained :

And here's the proof of 110K made :

Sorry for the detail, I has to resize it on here and it got saved small.

Anyway, though I might share this with you guys and girls, so you can be rich someday. I recommend that skillers DO NOT DO THIS because it will ruin their level 3. You will also of needed to complete the quest "The Blood Pact" to have acsess to this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment