Friday, September 10, 2010

The comeback of Mew Minion!

Hey readers, Matt here, and I am going to talk about my Runescape Adventure. I previously played runescape before with an account called F355 Spider. But I lost it due to stupidness, as some loser told me to give them my password and to go to world 1 for 1M. I fooled for it, and lost F355 Spider. But it didn't matter as it wasn't any good. My friend then gave me an account called Wizardro456 that had 84 woodcutting and I was trying to level it up to 99. But he hacked that account off me, after all it was his. So I created an account called 3 H E L L O (I still remember the days when I typed that) and this is my main ever since. Then I became a member and changed it's name to Mew Minion, thinking that's an awesome name and I like it. We then moved houses and that stopped me from playing runescape. I am badly desperate to play again. I secretly snuck on one time and a found alot of updates. I had 520 HP thinking that was a glitch, and some noob was hitting 112. I realised it was an update, and read more about it. Everynow and then I look at pictures and videos people put up on websites of glitches they have encountered. I have came across few, some which are just graphical glitches. I will try to post some up.

Peace out!

1 comment: